50Hz Pulley for 8" Floppy Drive Mitshubishi M2894-63B

Jim Manley jim.manley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:51:10 CDT 2019

Hi Jos,

Thanks very much for posting about the NinjaFlex material.  That will come
in very handy as my students design robotic parts, although I'm sure it
won't be long before custom-made "rubber" bands will be flying around the
lab, and new-fangled slingshots ("wrist rockets") won't be far behind those
... heavy sigh.  "You'll shoot yer eye out, kid!"

I loved listening to Jean Shepherd on the radio as a kid, spinning yarns
from his own childhood, including his obsession with acquiring a Red Ryder
BB gun from the Big Ol' Fat Guy in the Red Suit.  He eventually
consolidated many of his best tales into the movie script for, and
narrated, "A Christmas Story", which is now mandatory holiday watching in
our house.

All the Best,
Jim