Matching paint on DEC monitors, cases and cabinets

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:10:09 CDT 2019

On 3/22/19 2:49 PM, stan via cctalk wrote:

> On 2019-03-22 12:18 p.m., Brian Roth via cctalk wrote:
>> I did check with an auto body supply shop and they said they could get
>> a close match with paint to spray from a gun. I was hoping somebody
>> may have found an off the shelf spray can that was close.
>>      On Friday, March 22, 2019, 8:52:58 AM EDT, Dave Wade
>> <dave.g4ugm at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

> I've seen some auto body supply shops that have  teh capability to take
> a custom  mixed paint and inject  it into an aerosol spray can. This was
> years ago,  however,  and environmental regulations may have eliminated
> that option.

Check out :

              https://preval.com/

All you need then is someone who can mix your color.  And I would
expect any place that sells bulk automotive paint can do that.  The
last time I bought any (for a car, not a computer) you had to buy a
minimum of a quart.  That's not much and, at least 15 years ago, it
was not particularly expensive.

bill