Rk611 controller

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:07:17 CDT 2019

there was a guy in Pennsylvania near Philadelphia who just sold an 11/84
that had RK07 drives, he may have a spare set IIRC, I went to check it out
for myself but did not buy the system (too pricey for me no space at the
moment).

I am not at my computer where I have his contact info, let me know if you'd
like me to follow up / set you up with poss source and I will know to check
when I get home today or tomorrow.

Bill