POP-2 silver book

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Tue Mar 19 13:52:12 CDT 2019

Amazing! I saw POP and I recognized it. I used to work for Professor Robin Popplestone while I was at UMASS Amherst working in their "laboratory for perceptual robotics" around 1988-89.  He was quite a character! Died some years ago I heard.  Interestingly, he never attained his PHd. Rumor was the had the whole thesis typed up (on typewriters in those days) and was going to continue working on editing on a boat. Well you know what happened next, water 1, thesis 0.