atex system in Houston

Wayne S Wayne.Sudol at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:37:55 CDT 2019

Paul, what was the timeframe when you worked on the system in Van Nuys?

I worked for a large newspaper  starting in 1978 and they made their own 330 seat Classified Sales Entry system because there wasn't anything out there that was big enough.
It used Zentec ZMS-90 programmable terminals feeding Series /1 mini's that then fed IBM 3032 mainframe.

I was wondering if DEC had that system available during that time.

Sent from my iPhone