Rainbow 100 PSU capacitor list

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Wed Mar 6 18:35:56 CST 2019

There was a lot of related discussion to this, but my question was never
answered. Now I seem to have found the answer myself.

According to a post on VCF Forums, here is the list:

2x 3200uF @ 16V
1x 2200uF @ 35V
2x 820uF @ 250V
1x 560uF @ 20V
1x 330uF @ 20V
3x 47uF @ 16V
1x 10uF @ 35V
1x 2uF @ 25V

I went ahead and ordered a (claimed) working PSU. Hope it actually works.

alan