"half-dollar"/"50 cent piece" Was: Recovering the ROM of an IBM 5100 using OCR

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Fri Jun 28 14:47:17 CDT 2019

Just for fun, I went to the bank and bought about $1000 in half dollar and dollar coins. My son collects them, and we went through them all. We did find some silver half dollars. The ones we are not keeping now go to whatever fast food or corner store is needed. Some like them, some hate them! Most tell me they have not seen them in years.

Cindy