OT: the end of Dyn DNS

Sophie Haskins sophaskins at sophaskins.net
Thu Jun 27 11:15:12 CDT 2019

Though they may score no better than Oracle on some folks "companies to avoid" list, I use Google as my registrar https://domains.google.com and they do free dynamic DNS for domains you run with them supporting a handful of client protocols (https://support.google.com/domains/answer/6147083) - I use dyndns2 coming from my EdgeRouter Lite, so don't need a program running on a desktop and it has been quite nice.

Sophie