RSTS collection in the UK

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Tue Jun 25 11:20:24 CDT 2019

We received this offer, it probably makes more sense for someone in the UK to get the lot.
Is there someone at a collecting institution that would like to take this on? Email me and
I can forward your contact information to them.

"I have a few disk packs available if you need them. (Please note I am in the UK). I also have a range of PDP-11
interface boards, a mix of dual, quad and Unibus. Is there anything in particular that you need? Finally I have a mass
of RSTS related documentation, such as one copy of every edition of the US publication RSTS Porfessional magazine. Plus
copies of RSTS and RT-11 operating system manuals, from RSTS Version 4a (1974) through to Version 10.1 (mid 1990s)."