HP9816 PAL16L8

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:46:37 CDT 2019

I couldn't see remoting my self more from the design. The JEDIC file is specified, the fuses are numbered why do we need the added steps.
I was told the same thing, that there was no way other than to use a PAL compiler.
If you really want to confuse things, try using a PALASM or such to move from positive logic to negative logic.
Another use for the tristate is to make an OC output.
Dwight