Kids these days...

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Jun 10 13:11:52 CDT 2019

I wouldn’t invest in an IoT buzzword company whose web page admits that the products they are talking about don’t exist yet, headed by a non-engineer, even without the fishy international money laundering smell. It’s interesting how quickly you ferreted that out, William. I don’t have a clue about business stuff like that.

Yesterday I saw a company car for a presumed IT service company called Telnet something or other. I don’t think I would rely on Telnet for my information security needs.

--
Mark J. Blair <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net