Kids these days...

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:01:52 CDT 2019

Oh, it is a legit company - the SEC filings could not faked on the
government website.

I went down a quick rabbit hole, and I saw things about the HQ being
in Kiev, 1000 to 1 stock splits, and so forth.

No one would ever invest in that company unless they specifically
wanted weird things to happen to their money in a sort-of-legal
half-ass paper trail sort of way.

--
Will