A few VT-320 and keyboard questions

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 22:31:15 CDT 2019

> On Jul 31, 2019, at 7:25 PM, systems_glitch <systems.glitch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You can use a LK201 or the seemingly less desirable LK401 with the VT320. There are a number of LK201s on eBay right now for reasonable prices. The cheap ones are always going to be untested/dirty/possibly missing a key or two.

I ended up springing for one that was a bit more than $50 shipped.  The lot of 9 for $150 is very tempting, especially if I could talk them out of some of the shipping since I am also in Tucson and wouldn’t mind picking ‘em up, but that’s way more keyboards than I am ever going to have DEC terminals, I think.

Adam