MicroPDP-11/23+ cabinet kit cables

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 12:09:17 CDT 2019

I'm putting together a MicroPDP-11/23 in a BA23 box.  Have the M8189 CPU
quad width board and the bulkhead cabinet kit, with two DB25 connectors
and switches to set the baud rate.  On bitsavers the 'MicroPDP11 system
technical manual' shows how to set jumpers on the M8189 to allow this
cabkit set the baud rate, but only briefly mentions the cables needed.

Does anyone here have a anatomically correct MicroPDP-11/23+ in a BA23
box and can tell me how the cabling goes from the M8189 CPU board to the
bulkhead cabinet kit?

Doug