Scanning question

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Sat Jul 20 09:28:12 CDT 2019

This shows the scanner and process that I use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niwLAbgRpDE

The plans for the scanner as well as links to all the software I use is in
the video description.  With the exception of the cameras and lighting
system, it's basically the same as the Archive scanners that the Internet
Archive uses for non-destructive book scanning.

At some point I'm going to pick up a Visioneer Patriot H60 for doing
loose duplex scanning.  It's got a reasonable (120 page) ADF and isn't
outrageously expensive.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007