Computer Reset shop, liquidation. (USA)

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 06:53:45 CDT 2019

> My impression is that you don't grasp the size of the place and the
> amount of stuff. This is great coverage.

Cleanouts like this are a big part of my business. CR is by no means
small, but is also not that big. The last big place I was in - well,
the entire CR space would have been part of one of the floors of the
building. One of six floors and basement. And some outbuildings. That
was Radio Research (now gone - and it was not vintage computers, but
other vintage tech).

> What's your beef?

Too much exposure can bring out the creeps and crooks.

--
Will