Decision Data Keyboard for sale

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Thu Jul 18 03:40:26 CDT 2019

On 17/07/2019 20:46, Electronics Plus via cctalk wrote:
> https://www.elecshopper.com/decision-data-keyboard.html
>
> For parts or repair.

Looks great.  I'd love to purchase this to restore to its former glory
in my copious free time.

> I am going to be adding quite a few keyboards in the coming week, so if you
> want them before the "keyboard kids" get them, please turn on your rss
> feeds.
>
> https://www.elecshopper.com/rss/

Thanks for the heads up Cindy.

Does anybody have recommendations for RSS readers?  I've been meaning to
figure it out for a long because there are so many situations where RSS
is very useful.

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9