WordPerfect 5.1+ for VMS

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 21:54:37 CDT 2019

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019, 21:50 Grant Taylor via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This crossed my radar earlier today.  I figured that someone on the
> CCTalk mailing list might be interested in it.
>
> Link - Vintage 1995 Novell WordPerfect 5.1+ for VMS TK50 Tape Digital
> DEC VAX
>   - https://www.ebay.com/itm/133114102939

I have a .tap image of WP 4.2 and 5.0 for VMS that I made from my own tape
years ago. The image has been  successfully mounted but IIRC the software
looks for a license key that I've never found. I do not believe it is a PAK
as with other VMS packages.  I can provide the image on request but I don't
want a post it publicly.