Computer Reset shop, liquidation. (USA)

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Wed Jul 17 15:27:03 CDT 2019

On Jul 17, 2019, at 9:39 AM, Daniel Seagraves via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> This. People on the internet are insane. I have gotten literal death threats for refusing to sell keyboards. People threatening to find my home address and do things about my “hoarding”. I should never have said a goddamn word on the internet. I regret ever releasing anything open source. For every one person who wants to contribute there are a dozen who just want to complain - or worse.

I want to do my part in turning the tide and say that I have a serious degree of appreciation for all the stuff that you’ve personally done for Lisp Machine preservation. Meroko and LambdaDelta are OUTSTANDING work and are a major contribution to the field. (Also, the way Meroko simulates every individual bus cycle is really something!)

> I’m so very tired of being screamed at. I almost want to just dump it all and walk away. This is not what I signed up for.

I hope the people who scream at you are the ones who walk away instead. They don’t deserve you or your awesome work.

  -- Chris