IBM documentation is San Antonio

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Wed Jul 17 13:54:32 CDT 2019

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h5OANKKIFOU6lEn2P-JJKE-hf3pgur0q?usp=sharing
Not the best pics, but here is some of what is available in the warehouse. No, the 3278 keyboard is NOT available!
I have brought almost all the mechanical keyboards home. If you see something you want, please let me know.

On the documentation, it is not pick and choose. It is pretty much take all.

Yes, those are 3174 controllers, a pallet of them. He can configure them to whatever you want.
IBM terminals, tested with M122 keyboard, $85 plus shipping.