Computer Reset shop, liquidation. (USA)

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Jul 17 13:33:57 CDT 2019

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 11:12:22AM -0500, John Foust via cctalk wrote:
> So, to deal with my own hoarding / collecting, I'll strive to make
> a list of stuff I haven't touched in 10, 20, 30 years, and I'll
> post here to see if anyone is interested.

Same here -- but life keeps getting in the way of me completing the
list :-(

There's nothing "superbly classic" around here, though.  Bunch of
working sun4u gear and old databooks.

And I *do* have the space -- in my shop outside.  But the stuff that's
*inside* is just in the way; and if I move it at all, it's to move it
off the property.

(psst: the Raptor Blackbird is _not_ included in the above list ...)

mcl