Box of HP 1000 series MUX cards - 12040

Jesse Dougherty jesse at cypress-tech.co
Sun Jul 14 13:06:42 CDT 2019

I'm not understanding your sentimental attachment on these mux cards.
You can buy them all, bring them home, read to them before bed time, and
take great care of them until they get older....

Nobody I have sold to in the 25 years of selling this older HP stuff has
said they can use 1k MUX cards.. Believe me I have asked, I want all my
hardware to find a great home but the inn is full and things have to go.
The older HP boards have some gold in them, thats why I made that ad and
a bump on here. That stuff will sell, might be a week, a month, a year
and at a lesser price but someone will buy it.

I don't mind you trashing the ad but me? I provide a service for this
older HP stuff, there are not too many more of us out there that know
ins and outs of 1k, 3k, 9k hardware. I buy this older stuff from
anyone... people on this list included. Am I complaining, no because if
I want something, I know there is a price.

Lastly, you have no idea what the cost into these board are, you act as
if I found them in a dumpster. These thing carry a cost that they were
purchased for... excluding housing, storing them, shipping them when we
move for past 15+ years. Its very different than rescuing (=free) a box
from the crusher.. Even still, I wouldnt mind if you sold your rescued
box or parts from it.