5 1/4 diskettes available

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Thu Jul 11 10:27:36 CDT 2019

> On July 11, 2019 at 9:10 AM Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>

> On 7/10/19 2:32 PM, Will Cooke via cctalk wrote:
> > BG Micro, a surplus electronics dealer I buy from sometimes, has diskettes for sale. I don't know anything about them, but thought it may be of interest. I have no affiliation other than being a customer on their mailing list.
> > Here is a link to the site:
> > https://www.bgmicro.com/4-pack-of-5-25-floppy-diskettes-with-sleeves.aspx
> >
> > Will
>
> That's not the same BG Micro we bought stuff from in the
> early 80's, is it?
>
> bill

The one with the yellow photocopied catalog?  That's the same one.
The owner/founder passed away a year or two ago and I believe his daughter is running it now.

Will

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." --  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"The names of global variables should start with    // "  -- https://isocpp.org