sun microsystem manuals

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:04:37 CDT 2019

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 6:47 AM Guy Fedorkow via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I have a small stack of Sun 3 Administrator, Networking and Diagnostic
> manuals, from about 1990.  Contact me if you think anyone would want them?
>   Thanks

I have scanned as many Sun-3 era manual as I've gotten my hands on,
but I'm sure there are more out there.  If you'd care to check the
part numbers (like 800-xxxx-xx) of yours against my site, I'd pay
shipping on any ones that I don't have posted there (you can use the
search function on the left side):

http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php?dir=%2Fcomputing/Sun

-j