Lots of Apple 1 computers @ VCF West

John Herron barythrin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 22:02:27 CDT 2019

Maybe I should Google this but I thought John Titor was the man claiming to
be from the future and looking for an IBM 5100 for the ability to run APL.

I'm not familiar with any apple 1 story but I remember him posting and
calling in to a night time radio show. I didn't follow everything so I
coulda missed something or maybe it was a different Titor claimee.

Maybe he'd be one of the folks who brings one? :-)