Wtd: advice upcoming visit to Bletchley Park / comp museum

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:48:51 CDT 2019

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 14:53, Dave Wade <dave.g4ugm at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wouldn't like to comment on relationships, but they appeal to very different audiences. There is now some signage at the main gate but its minimal...

OK, noted.

So apart from my comment that BP depended on the revenues and draw of
TNMOC, and that actually BP is doing fine, you have no other
corrections to make?

That's very interesting.

 BTW I won't quote you, this isn't leading up to anything anywhere or
anything like that. Purely trying to set reasonable (i.e., low)
expectations for Bill.