Wtd: advice upcoming visit to Bletchley Park / comp museum

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 04:54:28 CDT 2019

Hi...I am arriving at Gatwick Airport this weds evening1045pm and I have a
17 hour layover.  I'd like to visit the national computer museum at
bletchley park about an hour north.  I see I can rent a car from the
airport and drive to a hotel near the  museum.  There are a few hotels with
24/7 desks.  Concerns?  Total time in England is 17 hours, 8 of which
needed for sleep, plus travel to and from the airport and museum.  Not sure
how efficient the car rental return process is, etc.  Need some buffer for
unknowns
Thanks in advance

Bill