11/70 - original or 570 model more desirable?

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Thu Jan 31 11:21:35 CST 2019

I have both (though the H960 variant needs restoration).

I actually find that the corporate blue cabinets to be easier to deal with.
One aspect is that it’s a “package” rather than multiple H960 racks.  Why
is that important?  Because the corporate cabinets did nice things like
provide cable runs to lay the various cables in so that they’re neat and
tidy.  Yes, it can be done with the H960 packaging but it’s more work as
it’s not already provided.  ;-)

TTFN - Guy