OT Parts houses & scrappers

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Tue Jan 29 20:25:36 CST 2019

On 1/29/19 12:45 PM, Marvin Johnston via cctalk wrote:

> Many times I find free to be far to expensive for most people
> including myself (think postage/shipping/prep time.)

Aside from stuff like museum donations, I have found giving things away
for free is usually a pain. In my experience, most people who want the
stuff that I am giving away aren't that committed to it and are slow to
come pick it up or give a shipping address or ... I usually put a token
price on items just to avoid the problem.

But I will be making use of the "free" table of VCF-PNW.

alan