early PDP-11/45 info sought

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Jan 29 11:46:04 CST 2019

    From: Jay Jaeger

    > Here is what I have for drawings:

Wow. You have some very desirable stuff there! Let me point at a couple
of things of particular interest:

    > B-TC-FP11-C-6 FP11-C (Print Set MP00038)  December 75
    > [M8126, M8127, M8128, M8129]

AFAIK, prints for the FP11-C are not available online:

  http://manx-docs.org/details.php/1,9306

so those of us with an FP11-C would be particularly grateful if you could
scan those and make them available.

    > EK-KT11C-MM-005  KT11-C, CD Memory Management Unit Maintenance Manual

Not available online; the earlier DEC-11-HKTCA-C-D KT11-C Memory Management
Unit Maintenance Manual is available online, but doesn't cover the -CD. This
one is in the fiche set, but it's a pain to work with (especially since my
fiche reader burned out its bulb recently :-), so it's a 'nice to have',
scan-wise.

    > EK-MS11A-MM-006  MS11-A,B,C memory System Maintenance Manual

Agaih, not available online, but in the fiche. Ditto 'nice to have'.

Of course, anything you've got that's not online should be scanned
'eventually' (I have several of those myself, sigh).

	Noel