OT Parts houses & scrappers

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Jan 25 11:35:53 CST 2019

Kudos to Jesse for working with me offlist, I feel I've gotten a good deal. I appreciate the offers to help purchase, very much, but I got this taken care of directly with Jesse and I'm happy.

We have to understand, as others pointed out, that if no one speaks up for stuff at a price that can keep the parts houses in business then the parts won't be around. By the same token, the parts houses have to know we can't pay typical full price that corporations/military can. We must be willing to pay something above scrap value, of course.

I ask folks to keep an open mind and give Jesse a fair shake moving forward.

Best,