Hewlett-Packard 3000, 9000, Itanium (HP-UX & MPE/iX) Servers, Storage Arrays, Replacement Parts, Maintenance, & Disaster back-ups

Jesse Dougherty jesse at cypress-tech.co
Thu Jan 24 13:08:36 CST 2019

The cheapest I have is a 947RX, its $725.00 for that. I have a
Single-ended 4GB boot and 128MB in the configuration. If you want I can
install a storage drive, more memory, tape drive, or what ever you need.
If you want something newer than the 9x7 line, I have a few 918 boxes, I
quoted one below. I can load 6.5 or 7.5. It comes with a 30-day warranty
and limited set-up support.

HP 3000 947RX Server
128MB Memory
4GB SCSI-2 Internal Boot Disk Drive