Orphan HP Alphaservers looking for a new home

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Thu Jan 24 22:05:04 CST 2019

On 1/24/2019 6:07 PM, Richard Loken via cctalk wrote:
> Gentemen,
>
> All of you have at one time expressed interest in all or part of this
> rack full of Alphaservers and one of you even talked about driving a truck
> up from Montana and taking it all home.
>
> Are any of you still interested?
>
> First priority goes to anybody willing to come up here and pick up all or part of the collection.  I will consider shipping if that is what it comes down to but the packing and transprotation will be expensive for the DS15 and extremely expensive for the other units.

I'm in DFW Texas area so a drive up to the far north is not in the cards.  But I just bought a DS10 on Ebay and paid around $50 shipping.  With this DS15 being in Canada I expect shipping to be more but I'd pay $200-300 for it if that's what it takes.

I also know I think other have their dibs in first.  But if they wash out...

--
John H. Reinhardt