Hewlett-Packard 3000, 9000, Itanium (HP-UX & MPE/iX) Servers, Storage Arrays, Replacement Parts, Maintenance, & Disaster back-ups

Jesse Dougherty jesse at cypress-tech.com
Tue Jan 22 19:10:57 CST 2019

Man you guys are tough... We sell this old HP stuff, thats what we do.
There is no commercial or retail price in 20+ year old items. Its comes
down to what we have into it, what others are selling them for, and what
the demand is. Jay, I dont recall quoting you a 12920, I went back 3
years on my sent emails and I cant find it. I dont remember what the
price or circumstances were. If I had that info, I could understand and
explain the price that I quoted you .. but I'm glad you found what you
needed... sorry if you were offended.

As for me posting an intro on this site.. I have a boat load of older HP
stuff and I'm always trying to find homes for. If my info or parts helps
someone get the part or system they need, then its a win for everyone.
I'm not some spam bot that just sends crap email out, we are a very
small company thats been around for 25 years and we have a lot of
knowledge with this older 1000, 3000, 9000, & Itanium hardware.
Resellers get flack from everyone but small HP vendors like us help keep
the wheels of this older HP machine rolling. Try to buy a 25 year old
system from HP, they will try to sell you a x86.. :-)

Again, it was an intro and if it offended anyone, please accept my
apologies*
*