Xerox Star emulator (Darkstar) released today

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:36:33 CST 2019

Hi All --

Thought you folks might be interested -- I've been working on a Xerox
Star emulator at LCM+L on and off over the past year and I've finally
unleashed it upon the world.  It's called Darkstar, it's open source and
it runs all the Star software I'm aware of.  The Ethernet interface is
still mostly untested, however.

You can grab the emulator and its source code on our GitHub site
here:https://github.com/livingcomputermuseum/Darkstar.  Disk images are
available on Bitsavers as always.  Thanks to Al for providing a lot of
assistance on this project.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks!

Josh