HP HP HP !! PING THE CURATOR AT HPMUSEUM IN OZ ED SHARPE TRYING TO REACH U MAKESURE AOL GOES THRU

David Collins davidkcollins2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 17:26:25 CST 2019

Hi Ed...  I’m actually in London right now but going back to Melbourne on Monday morning.

 Internet connection very bad where I am staying so haven’t had a chance to check on what I have but if it’s on the list and you have it scanned please send and I’ll put it up on the site.

Thanks (and I can hear you without shouting :-))

David Collins
+61 424 785 131