IBM in TX

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:44:08 CST 2019

    > From: Fritz Mueller

    > They'd nicely compliment or house those new QSIC indicator panels
    > you've been working up, huh? :-)

Complement. I already have a large stack of empty bezels, acquired to hold
the indicator panels... :-)

Although Dave Bridgham has been playing with the CNC mill at his local
makespace (he's already turned out a bunch of light shields for me), and he
now has a prototype of a thing which combines the bezel and light shield. So
maybe the empty bezels will instead get paired with blank sheets to make a
stack of 1/2-width blank panels. Someone still makes that 'pebbled' sheet
like what DEC used in blank panels, but we haven't acquired any yet to see
just how close a match it is. (Anyone happen to know?)

	Noel