ISO - 386 or 486 system or cplt mobo

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 17:45:04 CST 2019

We use a website called 'nextdoor' which is a neighborhood community exchange.  I posted a message asking for the same, old PC's.

In a coupe of days I picked up 5 of them for free.

Two were VERY unique, belonging to a LA area movie editor.  They came with high end Matrox frame grabber/video cards for component video in/out and production.

Randy