SPACE WAR for PDP-11 - link issues

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:26:44 CST 2019

So after some intensive transcribing work I finally got all files into
source files ready for assembling using PAL11-S.

Assembling under PAL11-S rooted out a bunch of errors and then when side by
side comparing the output listing with the PDF I found a bunch of more
errors.

The next step involved linking and during the first run a number of errors
surfaced again.

On the last run I only had two undefined: $ICO and $ICI. It makes sense
since these two are part of the FPMP-11 package and used for number
conversion. However adding the FPMP-11 object as an extra input in the link
does not resolve these two undefined symbols.

Does anyone have a clue on how to get a proper link with FPMP-11 for these
two symbols?

Here is the repo with PDF files, source PAL files, LST files and OBJ files
as generated by PAL11-S:

https://github.com/MattisLind/SPACEWAR

/Mattis