DECserver 700 PSU fix, H7881-AA

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Wed Feb 27 12:06:25 CST 2019

https://shop.mitservices.com/product/digital-dec-server-700-psu-h7881-aa/
 in stock in the UK.

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Gregory
Beat via cctalk
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 12:48 PM
To: binarydinosaurs at gmail.com; cctalk at classiccmp.org
Subject: Re: DECserver 700 PSU fix, H7881-AA

Adrian -

ASTEC is now owned by Emerson Power (UK address below).
Emerson Power Catalog (find the 57 watt models):
https://www.mouser.com/catalog/supplier/library/pdf/Emersonpower_catalog.pdf

PowerClinic in Dallas/Fort Worth area
services a large number of Switch-Mode power supplies.
http://portal.powerclinicinc.com/web/services
Power Clinic Inc.
3732 Arapaho Rd
Addison, TX 75001
USA
==
H7881-AA (Refurbished), $177.00 USD
https://www.tamayatech.com/parts.php?g=H7881AA

H7881-AA Power Supply, 57 watt , $450.00 USD
https://www.ipsystemsinc.com/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=630

ASTEC - Europe (UK)
Waterfront Business Park
Merry Hill, Dudley