Mystery old computer & terminals on eBay UK

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:30:44 CST 2019

Go me :)  I've not laid eyes on one of those since I hefted them out of the
main computer suite in TnMOC's H-Block back in the noughties so we could
clean the room before the arrival of the ICL 2966. I hope they're still
around.

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest private home computer