HP 85 tapes

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:33:57 CST 2019

The way I have been doing it is to copy the tape files to a LIF floppy disk file (real or just emulated with HPDRIVE), then archive that - either just the HPDRIVE file or a ImageDisk archive of the real disk.
Recreating the tape is the inverse process of copying the virtual or real disk to the tape.
Marc