BASIC for HP 1000, 21xx series

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Sun Feb 24 23:38:33 CST 2019

I’m glad I had kept it around.  I purchased a copy of the listing directly from HP while I was in High School
so that I could study how it worked and “hack” on it to make some changes.

I had kept the listing in a special binder.  After college I had misplaced the binder and thought it was lost.
During one of my moves (around 2006(or so) I discovered that I still had it.  I lent it to James Markevitch
(another list member) sometime after that who scanned it and OCR’d it and made it available to the
community.

The binder containing the source listing sits prominently on one of the shelves in my office.  It is also
loaded into the core of my 2116C that I run from time to time.  ;-)

TTFN - Guy