Free: 2x DEC Alpha workstations - 164LX and XP1000

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Mon Feb 18 11:32:43 CST 2019

For anyone that isn’t familiar with the XP1000, it’s seriously worth rescuing.  It’s a Compaq system with an Alpha 21264 CPU in it.  Basically it is something like a DEC PWS 433au/500au/600au.  Good for both OpenVMS and Tru64.  I know they made at least a 500Mhz and 667Mhz version (I have both).  These have the added advantage of not needing custom RAM.  I use RAM for PC servers in mine.

Zane