Vendor turned into recycler

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Thu Feb 14 12:37:49 CST 2019

Just outside Dallas is a very large warehouse. I have been there before, and
have posted about it before.

It has been acquired by a recycling company, sort of.

The old man who owns the stuff thinks of the equip as his children.

A week from Sat I will be going to the warehouse with 2 or 3 guys from San
Antonio.

We will arrive about noon, and hire a truck to bring stuff home before it
turns into mincemeat.

He will not sell to the public, but I have a license.

If you want to attend, I can buy stuff for you.

The address is 9525 Skillman St, Dallas, TX 75243

Cindy Croxton

Electronics Plus

1613 Water Street

Kerrville, TX 78028