RCA 1802s available

crufta cat ucespamdump at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:52:03 CST 2019

Ethan,

I've used parts with 1976 date code at 4mhz and higher.
Later part with early 80s date codes and intersils part have been
over clocked to well over 8mhz and many.  I have a few mid 80s
part that have given no issues at 5mhz though it never occurred
to me to push further.  I recently got a few 1806s that clock at 8mhz
without issues.

I always thought they were low but never pushed.  When I did
they ran a bit quite faster than expected..

Allison