Tap, tap, tap, is this working???

crufta cat ucespamdump at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:18:47 CST 2019

It may be that my address got into the local address book of a contaminated
system but stopping this net for several weeks brought
the spam and trash mail from 25-80 a day to zero near instantly (less than
12 hours.).    I've bailed from the list in the past for periods
for the same reason.  I cannot filter the spam due to multiple reasons.

Its not bizarre as people do want valid addresses for scams and
legit offers for crap I do not want.

It is my belief that we have a user that is farming the list and getting
though spam filters.
If you do not. then great.  I've been active here for a very long time
(since I was on WSTD.COM).
It has been a persistent problem that always starts small and grows quickly
and then I start filtering
till I'm killing good mail.