191202 Classic equipment available & my bad year.

Dave Dunfield dave.dunfield at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 08:19:25 CST 2019

Hi, made a number of updates to the sale pages on my site, and brought
back a copy of my commercial site (good for downloads).
Unfortunately I screwed up the .html pages and lost some links.

Should all me fixed now.

Added an FAQ some more parts (eg: 8008 CPI for MOD8), some sample
pricing (please see FAQ before complaining).

If you've looked at the site before, do refresh each page as you go to
it as many browers cache page and will happily show you the old one.

http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/sale/index.htm

Dave