Shipping from Europe to USA

Patrick Finnegan pat at vax11.net
Thu Aug 22 13:36:47 CDT 2019

The automated package sorting I'm told includes dropping packages from
one conveyor belt to another, and stuff can fall up to 6ft (though
more likely when something gets clogged/jammed up and packages fall
off of the conveyor system).

39kg/90lbs is heavy enough that it probably should be
palletized/crated and go freight.

I'd probably pick a postal service, or DHL as my first pick for
shipping ~50lb internationally.

Pat