Current MANX location

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 21 12:30:48 CDT 2019

On 21/08/2019 15:46, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:

> I have mixed reactions to it. I use it some, often to see if something is
> online at all. (If I buy a manual, I usually check, to see if I need to
> scan it, and get it to Al. Have a backlog at the moment, sigh.)
>
> The problem is that there are 'false negatives'; i.e. entries where
> they say 'none known online', but which are available.

It is (AFAIK) a one-person effort (although it's now on its second
person after the originator dropped out).

There's always been a link to create a "bug report" for missing manuals
(or incorrect ones I guess). However that points at codeplex, which MS
have made read-only, so I don't know what the correct mechanism might be
to get things fixed. I guess the owner needs to move the code somewhere
else ...

Antonio

--

Antonio Carlini